Monday, August 30, 2010

mELANCHOLy[?] LifE is liMited EditioN! ;)


Will you be in agreement, “You can close your eyes to things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel?” I signify it’s not that easy, is it? But what if I say is tunefully, “If ‘God’ is the DJ, then ‘Life’ is the dance floor, ‘Love’ is the rhythm, and ‘You’ are the music.” Yet people take life for granted and mostly the unwelcome happens when a person holds the other person’s life for granted.



Well what I deem we often start to get ahead of ourselves in life and think, “What if he breaks my heart?”, “What if he fights with me due to some misapprehensions and we break up?”, “What if it doesn’t work out this way?” etc and the game never has any answers at the occasion. It only tots up hassle about something that might not ever happen! Another high-way to smash up your love life is by bullshit. I mean your own personal walls or any games people are inclined to play during a relationship. For example I have often noticed ppl sampling to make their partner jealous, or saying things to test certain reactions, or inhibiting feelings! Life is so much easier and wonderful without it. And what’s the worst that can happen? You end up getting hurt. Is it the end of the world? No! You deal with it and move on. Why worry about something that might not ever happen, right? So you should hope for the best but set up for the worst and dwell in existing time.
Whenever I start playing the “What If Game”, I just think to myself that I will cross that bridge when I come to it. Of course I can’t do anything about it now.


Sometimes what happens when someone put us in the picture about a problem, what turns out to be our reaction? Do we believe we need to solve it for the person? Do we suppose that that person’s future rests on our ability to give an opinion? That’s stepping on two boats. Just mull over what is our reaction to ourselves when we encounter a problem or when we face the prospect of assuming responsibility for ourselves? Do we believe in ourselves or others? Do we give power to people and their abilities or do we give the power to the problem? We should learn to check ourselves out. For that we must learn to think, and consider our response, before we act in response.



The counsel should be, “I’m sorry you’re having that problem. I know you can stature a solution out.” Here you mean some feelings going on and you know the person will work through them and come out the other side. Each of us is responsible for ourselves. It does not mean we don’t care. It does not mean an estrangement or

immobility of our support from others. It’s just we become skilled at loving and holding up people in ways that work. It justifies loving and supporting ourselves and designates that we hook up with friends who love and support us in ways that work. After all to believe in people, their intrinsic ability to think, feel, solve problems and take care of themselves is a great gift we can furnish and have round from others.


I expect my new life in a new world of love to be as peachy as it could be. Thanks to her, she doesn’t seem to mind me low expectations. She seems to like me with the expectations and I find myself fascinated by her.
I'm babyish. I make mistakes, I am out of control and every so often hard to handle. I might come out self-seeking and protective. Even I might seem annoyed or might imply anxious at times. Please, however, don’t chuck out me that instant, because I know only you can handle me at my worst, and you always deserve me at my best.


xoxo :) :*

3 comments:

  1. it's great made me feel good, you can really put the word together u hv the thing in you...!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thaaank you!!! dil se thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete