Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Blue Vista


Hello friends! A busy schedule held me off my blog for a few days.However, although I'm late to wish, I wish to all, “Happy Independence Day! Jai Bharat!”

Last Friday my friends had a finicky evening at beach with a bucket of zestful grilled chicken, indulged in soft beverages and succeeded formulating apt comments on the non-living and the real walking talking beauties as well! Oops! I told what? ;) Fairly unlucky me not being a part of that outing. But, now let’s get back to what I’m lucky for (and if you eyeball on my life, you’ll get that in-joke! Lol! ).

I stay in a small coastal town and therefore bonded to sea right from my boyhood! I had loved walking on the beach to the sound of the sea with my father. The exciting calls of the seabirds and their taking wing to high altitudes baring a picturesque-testament over the blue vista were sufficient enough to animate a kid like me.

Now as time passed I’m a little apart from my Dear Sea. I feel it wonderful spending time near beach, however, especially during the summer. On 27th june this summer I had been to beach and I loved it, walking on an entire field of sand with my Special Person. It appeared overwhelming having the Blue Sea as front garden, bouncy sand ranging beneath bare feet and cold breeze brushing against our bodies.

Honestly, that morning is a sweet memory for me for forever. The sun was so bright in the sky caused her eyes to go shielded and each touch of wind through her hair generated a charm on her face. It's amazing when you work together with your Honey. How many brainwaves manifest! As it was a beach theme, we decided to build a sandcastle and started conceive ideas. Lol! It may seem so childish but together we hoarded a whole heap of ecstasy! We cropped up sweet reminiscence for us.

I love my Sea and its way of touching my life. It is the spectator of my life, the idea of the unexpected surprise and that’s why ppl say ‘out of the blue’! It inspires me. I never comprehend how God has managed to create such a variety in nature! Life inspires me, so I try to capture maximun part of it. It might be something that gave me a clue, but again big thanks to that special person who makes me realize its constructive consequence each and every moment.

Thank you a lot dear!!!

4 comments:

  1. hats off to u..simply awesome...!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the mode ov narration is simply astounding...!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. today realised there are ppl never put an effort to make their presence felt but are so magnetic, alluring and captivating that this entire world cannot just help dancing to their tunes.
    no words...creative writing...!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @priya: thank you so much! :)))
    @princy: same to you! :P
    @kunal: bash bash yaar, control! ;) :)

    ReplyDelete