Monday, February 14, 2011

* tWINKLe TwinklE *


This is the evening of the Valentine’s Day,

Don’t strain your lips; wanna scan what these Twinkle eyes say…

Can’t permit a moment with you just go waste,

Each step, I take with you is a meaningful memoir for the rest!


Lead me astray catch the trail,

Wanna cage myself up behind your deep eye grill.

Help me catch the rhythms of your heart,

I vow to play notes of love much allied to that.


The idyllic beauty of your face, an unbounded tint of new,

I run short of oxygen when I think about you!.’-)

The cyclone that surge in my heart is no miracle,

Baby! For this, you are responsible!


Query me your heartbreak with no qualms,

I swear to fix it with succour balm.

Walk zeroing your fear that at locations you’d adrift,

Just wait until I catch the dust tracks of your footprint…


I had laid down my life on a Beautiful Angel’s arm,

And so have got her as a delicate present of charm!

As long as you’re with me there is nothing we can’t do,

My Angel! The love that I love to give you is really your due…

With loads of love... XOXO :* :)

2 comments:

  1. The person you've written this for is very lucky... but some ppl are too late to actually realise how lucky they are...

    ReplyDelete