Wednesday, November 3, 2010

RAINBOW^


“Rainbow”.... the word is more romantic than the rain filled days, a charming aura of nature beckoning some exquisite dimensions. How many of the spectators do actually judge, “It's made of white sunlight refracted through water or any other medium with a given refractive index and dispersed into its constituent colour components at different angles”. Can you really be in agreement that the real definition behind the vista makes any sense when the desire for romance reaches on top under an umbrella bringing two hearts close to each other? This is what they say “the colours of life”. The portrayal of each occasion may be different but you just need to find a gesture to ride out the moments happily and craft some sweet memories for future.

So experience the most wonderful colours of life, the colours of “Love”. Of late, I felt those colours come all in one shot and I've added and skipped something in life.I had tough times with my confusions that whether I’ve got a companion to walk with or had lost a friend; would it always be my love and care for her or would it appear to be obstruction on her independence and the questions have neither an answer nor an end at occasion? And then one fine day I tried to evaluate the colours and the Rainbow of love averred, “Love is friendship set on fire, especially when it rains!” What if I say is sometimes it doesn't matter how long you've known a person. If he/she had you smile since beginning never let him/her go. Life is too short to make up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Love them unconditionally.

When you smile, life seems so beautiful to me. When I look into your eyes, it’s hard to turn away. You have got a hug that takes away all my worries, a voice that makes my mood lively, a kiss that makes my heart beat faster, and a persona that awakes immense respect in my heart. Your laugh takes my breath away in joy! I feel like the luckiest person in the world being the closest to your heart. If this is called love then I love you a lot! I wanna fall for it. If it changes my life let it, because if the new is you, I’d love to long for it. As in certain somewhere I had read, “Love is like standing on wet cement; the longer you stay the harder it is to leave and you can never let go without leaving your foot prints behind.” I want my foot prints with you.

XoXo :) :*

2 comments:

  1. "Love is a frnship set on fire especially when it rains."
    mind blowing presentation and ending is fantastic.
    Gd luk !

    ReplyDelete