Monday, July 26, 2010

I wanna say something...


The day I held your hand,

I wanted to pull it a bit nearer with love,

The love, a whole ocean which can easily fill with hope!


The day we walked along the shore,

I wanted to give you a big hug,

To show how much I care for you and to make you feel glad and snug!


Beauty invests your face makes me kiss your cheeks.

I know it may seem so childish,

Honey, hold my hands and together we can make it flourish!


I know you are the one, my most beautiful friend.

You knew everything I felt,

My every weakness and the problems I’ve been dealt!


Don’t know Sweetheart the future and what is in store,

But I promise hand in hand to the finish,

I wish blessings of god and this love never vanish!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Debasis...







No comments:

Post a Comment