Saturday, July 31, 2010

Happy Frindship Day



“Friendship” is just like su su in pant. Everyone can watch it, but only you can feel the warmth.” Lol! Witty definition, isn’t it? But amid the antic there lays a deep meaning.Today I am going to write something for my most beautiful friend on this "Sweet World For You".

To My Dearest,
It is you, my sweetheart, who knows me well, my feelings and my weakness. Thank you for doing me the honour of being my friend, my philosopher, my guide,my love and the list goes endless. Just know that I am with you whenever you need me! Both the radiant memories with you those have passed and the moving moments yet to come will always stay live inside me. For everything I am eternally grateful. A song for you,
"Ik chota sa vaada iss umar se zyada sachcha hai sanam
Har mod par saath iss liye rehte hain ab dono
Dosti do pal ki, zindagi do pal ki
Intezaar kab tak hum karenge balah
Tumhe pyaar kab tak na karenge balah"

Yours always... me :*



2 comments:

  1. True feelings on the Blog............
    Bro I just relished and loved it.
    N ha happy friendship day 1s again

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for the compliments.

    ReplyDelete